Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Change's in Beauty?

I want to make change's in my life.. I already made a couple of change's like getting my ear's peirced. I'm getting my eye brow and Cartlidge peirced soon. I'm growing my hair out but I want a long hair style's What kinda long hair style do you think? If you have picture's that would be Great!



Change's in Beauty?

Those changes won't make you "Beautiful" at all.



Like I said to one woman at a make up counter "It won't matter how much you plaster on, it won't change the person underneath" which was me being a bit sarcastic because she looked more like a bloke.



If you want to make life changes, don't be shallow and assume that body piercings are the answer, anything "Cosmetic" is not a change in your life, as the name suggests, it is only cosmetic.



Change's in Beauty?

How about you stop putting apostrophes in plurals, and learn how to spell.



That would be a great start.



Change's in Beauty?

You should grow your hair out till past your bra strap, but shorter than where your butt is. Get your hair layered.



If you have dark hair, and dark skin tone, get chocolate brown highlights in your hair.



If you have dark hair, and light skin tone, get honey brown highlights in your hair.



If you have light hair and light skin tone, get blonde highlights.



If you have light hair and dark skin tone, dye your hair a honey brown.



Don't pierce your eyebrow. If you want to get more piercings, get two piercings in each ear, one cartilage piercing, and a belly piercing. NOT AN EYEBROW PIERCING, PLEASE.



Change's in Beauty?

U can grow your hair up to shoulder length. Use good hair tonic for healthy hair. Likewise U have to care about your skin too. It's really your figure that matters a lot. If U want to look beautiful and charming, then it's not one thing that matters. U have to improve your overall personalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment