Friday, April 27, 2012

What is the latest hair trend?

i have long, curly brown hair, and lots of it!



i straighten my hair from time to time.



i have noticed lately that women have been cutting their hair like cleopartra style, dead straight, long bangs, and just lower than sholder length. i kinda like that, but is that really in? i want to get with the game, if u know what i mean



What is the latest hair trend?

It depends on your face shape. I would wait a month or two to see how the style develops...I think it's in, but maybe more among adults and celebrities than teenagers.



What is the latest hair trend?

haha. yeah. =) some models i have seen wear the long or short, sleek straight and bold styles. but you have to realize that they are models.. but depending on your facial shape and all it sounds like a cute, sexy style.



What is the latest hair trend?

spice girl's short ace imetrical bob



What is the latest hair trend?

alot of people heve an emo short hair cut, really layerd,bangs henging down in u'r face,and a crown witch is just like a lil group of hair stieking up out of the back of your head it looks SOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME I LOVE IT



What is the latest hair trend?

It doesn't really matter these days, so many people can pull off so many different cuts that mostly everything is acceptable. I myself used to have very long, thick, spiral curly hair and was inspired by model Agyness Deyn to cut it into a pixie. I stand out in a crowd and people notice me when I walk by; I look like no one else.



I suggest fidning out your face shape and going from there.



What is the latest hair trend?

yeah pretty much, its in like in the model world and high fashion agencies but i dont think its really in in the regular world. i think it real depends on where you live, in cali its just kind of long straightened hair new york seems to be more fashiony i would say just go with whatever you want i think you hair sounds cute def straighten it but then again im from cali haha

No comments:

Post a Comment