Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need help!!! with styling my hair.?

Okay so i have collar bone length hair. its kinda thick and layerd. and i have no idea what to do with it. any suggestions?



I used to have long hair, and i loved to curl it... but now its short and i dont know what to do lol. help please.



I need help!!! with styling my hair.?

Ohhh the possibilities are endless! I plan on becoming a hairdresser and have so many ideas for you! PLEASE e-mail me or instant message me so we can talk about it because it's too much to put here but I'll put a few ideas. If you're looking to put it up the classic messy bun will work. If your layers are too short to put up bobby pins, bobby pins, bobby pins! You can still curl your hair and make it look good too but too much detail for this answer. There are different types of ponytails. Twisting it back into the pony, making a pony and leaving a strand out then wrapping that strand around the hair tie and tucking it in. I've got much more so please, please shoot me an e-mail!



I need help!!! with styling my hair.?

you can still curl it or straighten it put it up or half up or a lot of things



that is what I am doing to my hair except a little bit longer



I need help!!! with styling my hair.?

there are tons of posiblity's some include: Half up half down, ponytail, Curl it, Messy bun, Braids, Cremp and tons more fell free to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment