Friday, April 27, 2012

Visual kei hair styling? Ruki's hair.?

i want to get my hair done like this:



http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj219...



only my hair is slightly longer, about three inches below my shoulders. i was wondering how exactly to style it right. ^^; and any basics of the visual kei type of hairstyling.



i know i have to straighten my hair and use some sort of spray/ gel stuff, right?



Visual kei hair styling? Ruki's hair.?

Love Gazette too! , Im sure Rukis hair is just like a shag cut, just do a slight mohawk like on the middle-side , Then spike the sides flicking them, Observe it and you'll see.



:)



Visual kei hair styling? Ruki's hair.?

I would recommend using hair spray first off.



You might also want some texture from a wax (there are texturing waxes but they can weigh some hair down. they weigh mine down D:)



If not a wax, use a pomade for texture. Another neat thing is taking the hair spray and spraying it into your hand and using it like a texturizing pomade that will also hold.



Also for hold, gel. With the right gel you can use it for texture + hold.



These are all important, but you need to get the right products! And you should check online for reviews first. This always helps me. You should have at least two of the products that I mentioned to get your hair the way you want. I always feel that hairspray is such a necessity and that you might want to start with getting that!



With straightening your hair, that would be a good idea.



I would give you advice on how to dry your hair but I'm not sure with that XD



HTH ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment