Monday, April 23, 2012

HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

Hi, my hair is long enough now and i'd like it to be like this. But how? Where would i go? Would I go to get a hair cut where guys give it or a beauty salon with girls? What do I ask for? Etc please?



http://www.nndb.com/people/768/000022702...



HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

You can take the pic to a hair salon.



HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

Bring the picture with you to a salon and say "this is the style I want". Go to a hair stylist not a barber. I must say "nice choice" I think it's sexy. Good luck I hope this helped!



HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

You should go to SuperCuts and ask thier manager for hair ideas. ( I have curly hair so this mignt not be what you like)...



I really like the french braid you should try it with pigtails.



HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

I would definetly go to a salon and have a woman cut it for you. I used to be a stylist and I think women have better experience cutting hairstyles than men at barber shops. Oh Im sorry I didnt mean to exclude any of you men sylists out there, your just as qualified. Just stay away from the barber shop. Good Luck.



HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

You can get it cut at a women's salon or a barber shop. That cut isn't heavily layered. That is a low 45 hair cut which brings all the weight to the bottom. then there is a bang. Bring the pic with you and the stylist will know exactly what you mean. Good luck. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



HELP please! Hair-style please! help!?

Go to a girl if it is a regular beauty salon. If it is a fancy one go for a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment