Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

any hairstyle suggestionss.



i usually scrunch it or striaghten it but i want a new hairstyle!



my style is abercrombie holllistterr:)



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

Ughh. I'm in the same boat, girl.



I'm getting mine cut, since I'm bored with it.



But try loose curls. They don't work with my hair, but they might in yours. :]



Just use a curling iron and curl your bangs first, if you have any, and attach them to the top of your head with a bobby pin.



Do the same thing with the other sections of your hair, and leave them for awhile, and you should get cute, loose curls.



Or you can put them in rollers, get it a little more curly than you'd like it, then take the rollers out and sleep in it to flatten it a little.



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

Abercrombie Hollister is not a hairstyle.



You could always get more layers, or even change the color!



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

I might try pulling half of it up and flipping out the ends...



Or just bobby pin a portion of your bangs so that you kind of have that subtle little poof.



Maybe even straighten your hair and part it over to one side and use bobby pins to pin it back and tie it up with a hair tie.



-shrug-



Just a few suggestions.



%26lt;3



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

i like to look through the avatar hair styles to try something new... not the costume ones but you know what i mean...



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

if ur light skin then go blond or dark skin go brunette darker than ur natural color nd try layers.....they luk cool....bien fashion........



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

Okay so you are always in those kind of clothes, i know just blow dry your hair from bottom to top so you get volume then curl your hair in thick curls only at the bottom of your hair like one fourths. That would look good.



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

I have long black hair and I'm far from being bored of it!



I don't need to get a haircut every month but still give it alot of looks, I have alot of styles that I put it into, some are the usual, and some are the out-of-ordinary that i create...which everyone totally loves at my school. I'm an eighth grader btw. Here I'll try to name some of the top of my head:



*the usual half up half down



*the half up half down, but pulled to the side and put up into a fringy pigtail. this one is super cute and pulls in about 5 compliments in 10 minutes...i'm not lying! :D



*the half up half down (i think i have a thing with this style lol, its just too good and can be shaped into alot) but twirl the top part into chinese chopsticks! very exotic and cute!



*a side ponytail. try to add more volume to your hair first and make it loose and easy-going, maybe even a little messy if you can manage it. don't pull it tight against the scalp. try to let some loose bangs fall to the side opposite of the ponytail.



*french braids! You don't ever see them these days anymore, but they are oh so pretty and you'll be different from everybody else. :) Do either one or two, or....(another one of my creations) make it go diagonally across your head. (exm. start from the top right and braid down to the left) it might be hard but the result is totally worth it...its not everyday you'll see someone with braids like that! :D



* make some random tiny braids all around your hair. then take a 1/2 or 1/4 inch curler and curl some random strands. this is really unique and will definitely stand out...in a good way



*two pigtails



*clip the two front sides of your hair back a little bit with small butterfly clips and curl the front of your hair (where the hair is clipped)



* take small rubberbands (hair rubberbands, not the real rubberband, lol) and tie it around sections of hair about the thickness of your finger, tie it at about the middle of your head. make four tied strands like this that are equally spaced apart. then divide those strands in two and tie a half with the half next to it. this might sound confusing, but it should look like X's of some sort. This hair style pulls in sooooooo many compliments for me!!!



*Curl it and let it fall into luxious waves...its beautiful!



I can go on and on if I give you all the styles that I've ever done with my hair. I'm sorry if my instructions aren't clear or made you completely lost :( but if you're interested, email me and i'll give you more detailed instructions and maybe even pictures too :D



Oh, and I should let you know that I'm the type of girl who likes to be different and stand out from everyone else. So you might think some of these styles are crazy, but I'm proud of them :D



I have long brown hair. what to do with it!?

simple ideas



-part hair diagonally, and tie it up in a 1/2 ponytail



-part it in the middle and bobby pin the sides towards the back



-part to the left, let bangs out if you have it, side pony-tail to the left



-diagonal part and put high, all the way.



-let it down.



-pigtails by the ears.



-pull it back and do the little 'hump'



-twisties



-bun



-straighten sum, curl sum

No comments:

Post a Comment