Thursday, April 26, 2012

What kind of hair style could i do with my hair that is simple w/out getting it cut?

My hair is long about 3-4 inches below my shoulder. It is brown. or some people say its auburn. Its naturally staight. But im struggling with what i coud do with it. but i dont want to get it cut.. if u culd plz tell me/send me any good easy ideas than thank u so much.



What kind of hair style could i do with my hair that is simple w/out getting it cut?

My hair is about the same -- For changes sometimes before I go to bed, I'll braid it into about 20 braids, then when I wake up it's all kinky, but usually I just get layers cut (for body) and do side swept bangs... Basically the "Rachel" I know, but thankfully not many people are doing it anymore, and it still really works with looks... good luck, I know how it sucks to want to change your look but not know what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment