Friday, April 27, 2012

Extremely Important Hair Question -Regarding Prom which is in a few days:)?

Prom Updo? Please answer:) Very important need info for tomorow!!!?



I have about medium length. It goes about..almost half way down my back maybe a lil shorter with layers and the front is a little shorter. For prom i want an updo but i still want my hair to look long. I have a strapless dress so i think that would look pretty. Do you think my hair might be able to do this type of hair style? With the length i mentioned that i have. Its the 2nd pic down with the dark hair. http://hair.lovetoknow.com/prom_hai...



I have super curly hair and my hairdresser said not to straighten my hair because curl wont hold as well. So i really think i want that updo with soft curls. What do you think? Please any answers would help. Or if you know of any pics where i can have my hair up but still have it look long i would love thank you:)



Extremely Important Hair Question -Regarding Prom which is in a few days:)?

Hmm..I think if you want an up do but still want your hair to look long try an updo with some stategically placed wispy strands.. look here:



prom.hairresources.net



/PromHalfUpdo6.jpg



and



www.updoprincess.com



/bridesmaid-updo-hairstyle.jpg



Extremely Important Hair Question -Regarding Prom which is in a few days:)?

Hi bun with sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment