Friday, April 20, 2012

What should i do? my hair?

i have ben wearing my hair style for way to long.. its long and dark just about 5 inches away from my shoulders.. i would put a pic but i dont take pics of my hair.. lol.. please help



What should i do? my hair?

Do the very opposite of your original style.



Get it lightened



and cut short.



Maybe in choppy layers.



=]]



What should i do? my hair?

look in magazines for hair styles you really love! and then take it in to your salon, and ask them to cut and style your hair like that... and teach you how to do it!



What should i do? my hair?

sounds like my hair, i didn't know what 2 do with it, but then i got lot's of layers in it, and got side bangs, it looks really cute, u should try it!! don't cut it though, long hair is pretty, i just got it trimmed a little bit, but yah, keep long hair!! lol.



What should i do? my hair?

Okay, Get some Layers w/ Side-Bangs, it will look TOTALLY cute, and it's in style this year=] When you have layers and side-bangs there are a million other sorts of hair styles you can do....=]



Hope I Helped!! =]



What should i do? my hair?

Get layers.They always look good on ppl



What should i do? my hair?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/wavesgoodb...



do that hair style its pretty



What should i do? my hair?

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242... heres a pic i just took it

No comments:

Post a Comment