Friday, April 20, 2012

Skipping grade?

i am 12 and in 8th grade. i skipped my sixth grade year. this is because of my knowlege of calcules and quantum mechanics/phichycs now i am very board. the classes are just to easy. because of this i fall asleep in class and start doing werird things. i snore when i sleep so teachers are pissssed at me. my IQ is around 120-122 on my free time a solve jig saw puzzles on computer. 1000 picses to 500. i dont know what to do i want to skip this grade its toooooooooooooo eassssssy. i know these languages spanish,chienese,japanases,and french. class is so easy that ive been absent almost every single day mantaining my 4.2 avrage. teachers are hard headed and dont want to admit a guy with long hair styled like L of death note and sleeps in class and sits weird on chairs is smarteer than them. They hate me. so i cant count on them to help me skip a grade. i almost forgot on my 7th grade year i only went the last month and got straight 4.2 one 4.0 and one 3.8 .



well my over all qustions are



Skipping grade?

From answering your other questions I have realized you are very arrogant. Your spelling is very bad your question is disorganized but you think you are smarter then everyone else and can skip a grade when you skip class. I am probably smarter then you. I have seen some of your answers and they're not always correct so you are not as smart as you think. Show up into class and the teachers will like you better. Being able to join the high IQ society means that you are only in the top 5% of the population but I doubt that you are able to join. Put this question to vote instead of picking an answer that agrees with your crazy viewpoint.



Skipping grade?

your spelling is really bad....



Skipping grade?

120-122, psh me and my friends are all around 148-154.



Anyway, you didn't list your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment