Friday, April 20, 2012

Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

I used to think he was somewhat attractive when he first debuted, but now with his long hair style he looks butt ugly! Am I right?



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

i agree



please cut your mop john



not cool



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

You are 100 % onthe money...he was some what attractive when he first started.



But now he just does not care what he looks like.



I cant believe Jessica would be attracted to him even with a great voice.



His hair is a mess..and he looks unkept. Report It



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

yes you are. and yes he is!! that man just does nothing for me!! but, i have to admit, i have a thing for musicians...so i'd probably still go there, lol.



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

i think he still attractive.



%26amp; gah that voice



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

I agree, not looking so good!



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

He is very un attractive but his voice is ^_^



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

No he's not ugly. But John's not the best looking person I've seen.



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

OMG it is SO just you. I am in love with him and his songs. He looks good and he has the sex appeal.



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

hes kinda like an ugly puppy...you look at him like "uuhhhh" but then he kinda grows on you..



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

hes not ugly



hes just not cute either



hes between



llike his voice



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

I still think he's attractive...



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

Your'e not the only one who thinks that



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

He looks like your average white guy who thinks it's cool to have that roll-out-of-bed look these days. If a person thinks that's hot, then more power to him/her, but I personally think it's not hot.



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

No, it not just you. John Mayer is starting to look sloppy and unattractive, I like him much better when he first came out. But his music is awesome.



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

I dont kno what happened to the guy last time we saw him he was a cutie but recently its as if he lost his.....mojo his looks i gues the ugly spell got to him...but his voice is WoW ....



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

aaaw, how can you say he's "butt ugly?" He's like a little pug puppy...so ugly he's cute.



Is it just me, or is John Mayer ugly?

No John Mayer isnt ugly, but hes not cute either. Hes average.

No comments:

Post a Comment