Friday, April 20, 2012

Help w/ my naturally curly hair?

i've had the same hair style for years. its long and curly and i fix it the same way all the time. i dont want to get it chemically straightened. i just want a new hair cute. i have a few layers but nothing major. any ideas for a new hair cut, and links with pictures would be great. thanks everyone!



Help w/ my naturally curly hair?

Actually, I think I had hair like yours. My hair is brown, naturally very very wavy and curly and had a few waves. I had that same haircut for about four years or more X). Recently I had it cut with about ear length bangs in the front and layers to about shoulder length. I had it cut slightly shorter in the back, because the back of my hair annoys me so I wanted it easier to manage. Also you can ask your hairdresser about different products that can reduce frizz and help with managability. I straighten the front of mine and leave the back curly, though I prefer it all straightened, but that takes forever. Hope that helps and ask more questions if needed =)!



Help w/ my naturally curly hair?

Get bangs.



Help w/ my naturally curly hair?

Get i stratend or gell it a bit



Help w/ my naturally curly hair?

my ffriend usally does a no line hair style



with the clip



Help w/ my naturally curly hair?

OK! Well I have curly hair too!! But did you know that the shorter your hair is the curler it gets!!! So what you can do is let it grow as long as you want and it will straighten as it grows!! If you want you can blow dry your hair and go over your hair with a flat iron!! Becarful you should put some type of chemical on your hair so it will burn off the chemical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment